Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Back to Utah, here we go again.............again!

CLICK ON THE SMALL PICS TO SEE THE BIG ONES...

Ogden, Utah...

My home away from home...

Seriously, the folks at the Marriott are starting to remember my name! How many people get a cookie when they check in?



This morning we packed up our gear and headed to ATK.



After a day of shooting video I suggested we go to a nearby town called Brigham City.



It is the closest real city to the ATK Launch System complex and my co-worker wasn't really interested, but I persuaded him and we had a nice lunch at a restaurant called the Idle Isle. I had a paddy melt on rye bread and a bowl of split pea soup. Both were really great! My co-worker was quick to point out that split pea soup makes you fart, and I told him that was fine with me. Now if I was flying the next day, I may have reconsidered!

After lunch we decided to see what was happening on Main Street...as you can see, not much.



This store made me laugh...Modern Cleaners! However read the smaller sign taped to the door. You may need to click on the pic and see the bigger version. It reads, "Sorry, we do not accept credit cards". Modern Cleaners and no credit cards? Ok...



Here are a few pics from our very short time in Brigham City, Utah...









No comments: