Sunday, August 17, 2008

Olympic Fever!


I have had the pleasure of having my boys stay with me this weekend and they are very interested in the 2008 Olympics. My youngest, Eric is especially excited. He seems to like sports more that Kevin does (although Kevin does like to watch the Olympics too...)

They have had some Olympic themed events at school and this is the first summer games they can remember.

This picture was taken after the USA beach volleyball team beat the Swiss team...who knew Kevin and Eric were so into volleyball! Really, I think they are excited that that USA won!



This photo was taken after Michael Phelps won his 7th 2008 gold medal...This is a real picture of delight and excitement. I did not stage this for the camera...Eric really jumped up with his fists raised in the air!

Awesome...



Quite the opposite of Olympic fever is quiet reading time. My heart just soars to see the boys sitting on the couch reading. Granted, they are reading comic books we got from the library, but they ARE reading them...



No comments: