Monday, November 3, 2008

Blog Post #100! Back in LA and leftover pics...



Remember the song "I Love LA"? Well, for some reason I do too...I don't know what it is about Southern California, but every time I come out here I just feel so good. Yes, LA is a big city with big city problems, yes the traffic sucks but there is such an awesome "vibe" out here.

There is a million and one things to do here and the weather is almost always perfect. I could see myself moving out here some day...but I'd have to make a crapload of bucks to enjoy it!

I am here at attend the DV Expo West TV conference. Last August, my boss put our names in a hat and pulled my name!

A few thoughts from the airport...who wears flip flops on a plane? And leave your pillow at home! If you don't know how to buckle and unbuckle your airline seat belt by now, you might was to rethink the whole flying thing...

Here are a few random pics I took with my camera phone over the last few weeks...

This is an interview we shot at CSA in San Francisco...


Here you see me shooting video at the Marshall Space Flight Center. We were there to document testing of a subscale version of the Ares I Upper Stage...I have a hardhat on because they were using an overhead crane...


NASA Administrator, Mike Griffin came to Marshall a few weeks ago and this is a picture of the stage and lighting we set up.


This is just a weird bike I saw while we were in Duluth, Minnesota...not sure why it's so tall. Maybe to get above the snow in the winter?

No comments: