Thursday, November 6, 2008

James Bilbrey, Total Tourist!

I have been in L.A since Monday attending the DV Expo, talking to venders and listening to speakers...



Today was the last day of the conference and after 3 days of intense classes, I was ready to get out and see the typical LA sights...

So we headed out to see if we could get some good pics of the famous Hollywood sign...I think we did a pretty good job!



After that adventure, we headed down to Hollywood Blvd to see what what was happening...there were lots of people waiting in line to see the Jimmy Kimmel show...



And there was some sort of awards show going on at Grauman's Chinese Theater...we couldn't get close enough to see what was really going on.



Here is the Roosevelt Hotel...a famous hotel said to be haunted by the ghost of Marilyn Monroe. It was also the site of the first Academy Awards in 1929...



Tomorrow I fly home and I can't wait! It's been a week since I've seen my boys and that is too long!

No comments: