Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year from the Bilbrey Boys!

We wish all of you, all around the world, a very happy and prosperous 2009!



Tonight, we had a small private party that was by invitation only...just for the Huntsville Bilbrey Boys...



What started out as good clean fun...



Loud and good clean fun...



Soon turned into an all out blow thingy war!





This has been quite a year for me...I can honestly say that this has been the worst year of my life. It has been a year filled with new experiences...some good, some bad. The worst was having to separate from my wife and the best was becoming a single Dad.

Also, for the first time in my life, I left the United States and traveled to another country...Spain. I would say that it was the trip of a lifetime, but I sure hope not...I hope there are many, many more to come.

In fact, I have already booked my next vacation...but it's a secret for now.

So long, 2008...don't let the door hit you where the dog should have bit you...

I know that 2009 is going to be awesome!

No comments: