Thursday, February 5, 2009

Another Vacation?



Last year, I vowed that I was going to get out and travel around the world. This is such an awesome planet and I always longed to get out and explore...

Last summer, I "dipped my toe" into this travel thing by going to Spain for a week and recently I have felt the pull of another trip. Actually, now is a good time to travel if you have the money. With the economy down there aren't as many people traveling and you can get really great deals on airfare and hotels!

I decided to cash in some Delta Skymiles and all of my Marriott points for a 5 day vacation in Oahu, Hawaii.



Hawaii...a place that I thought I would never, ever see...

My hotel is right on Waikiki Beach and I will be renting a car, so I will try to see the whole island in 4 days.



I am not sure what I am going to do there, but I have a few "must see's". Gotta go to Pearl Harbor, the North Shore to watch crazy surfers on the Bonzai Pipeline and I'm going to climb to the top of Diamondhead.





One thing is for sure, you can bet that there will be frequent updates and lots of pictures on my flickr account!



Hopefully this will be the first of many trips this beautiful state...

No comments: