Sunday, February 15, 2009

O'ahu, Day Four

Click on the small pics to see the larger photos...

To see the rest of the day four pics click here...

My last day in Hawaii was just a lazy day...a day to just go around and go to a few places I had missed. I went all over the island and took lots of pics...Here are some of the better ones from the day.




For some reason, I always want to take a pic of my rental car...





I really like this photo...blue water, pretty girl and surfers. This picture just screams "Hawaii" to me...









Surfers coming out of the water at Waikiki Beach...

















Wow, what can I say...going to Hawaii was a dream come true and I hope everyone gets to go sometime in their lives. It truly lived up to the hype and Hawaii is worth the time and money!

No comments: