Monday, March 24, 2008

Some Great News!

While shooting video this morning, I received a call informing me that my submission for NASA's Videographer of the Year was selected as either a 3rd, 2nd or 1st place! That means that I will be going to Las Vegas next month to accept the award and also attend the 2008 National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) convention. With over 1600 exhibitors and more than 700,000 square feet of exhibit space, I will be very busy for 3 full days! I might not even have time to gamble...

Yeah, right!

In 2004 I received the 2nd place award and in 2006 I received the 3rd place award...here's hoping this year I bring home 1st place!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your hard work, James! That is SO exciting!

Suzanne Katschke said...

WOO HOO! Way to go James, We are so proud of you!
Suzanne and Michael

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's quite an achievement. It's wonderful that you've turned a hobby into a very successful career. Ngan xx