Friday, May 30, 2008

The Bluefish vs the Riversharks!



Since I am stuck here in Connecticut for one more week, I decided to go out and support the local affiliate of the Atlantic League of Professional Baseball (not affiliated with Major League Baseball...), the Bridgeport Bluefish.

The Bluefish were battling their hated rivals, the Camden Riversharks.



I left in the 8th inning with the score tied 8-8. I had a great time but wasn't particularly interested in sticking around for extra innings.

Earlier in the day I went to see 2 movies...I have never in my almost 38 years seen 2 movies in the theater in one day. However, I decided to go see both the Indiana Jones movie and also Iron Man. I really enjoyed both movies, but I think Iron Man was better...What do you think?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so sorry that you had to sit through the IJ movie. I have yet to see IM, but I'm really looking forward to it.